Tring Martial Arts Kids classes, known as Kickbox Kids™, is a safe, non-contact martial arts class designed for children aged between 4 and 10 years of age. Kickbox Kids™ will improve their fitness, confidence, discipline and courage.
Our excellent staff is dedicated to teaching your child effective skills and helping them to achieve their goals. Every student will learn the importance of respect, perseverance, self-defence, and bully prevention. Every one of Tring Martial Arts' students makes friends and learn the important aspects of the Martial Arts curriculum. Our Kickbox Kids™ classes contain the exciting and fun aspects of the Martial Arts and Kickboxing that will have your kid coming back for more. We create an environment whereby they learn valuable life skills that will lead them to success inside and outside of Tring Martial Arts.
Our 4-6 year classes serve as an excellent foundation in the martial arts as the training focuses on:-
- Teaching students how to pay attention so they can become better learners.
- Developing better coordination so they can become more athletically inclined.
- Teaching students how to be more respectful and courteous, both inside and outside the Dojo
- Showing students the foundational qualities of co-operation, trust and friendship.
- Developing their own Confidence and Mental Self Defence through practice and then:
- Finally, teaching them effective and exciting martial arts techniques and principles.
We adhere to the most stringent government approved teaching methodologies for educating children of this age which is why all our lead instructors are qualified with Pediatric First Aid Certificates. Children of these ages also demand a lot more attention so parents can relax in the knowledge that we keep our class numbers limited to just 12 students per class and ensure that at least 2 certified instructors are in the classes.